Friday, May 13, 2016

Painting Red Apples

Red Apples

Two and Half Apples  6x6 oil
 Ok, so I digress from my orange.  Just had to try my hand at some red apples I bought.  Discovered that Rose Madder and Pyrrol Red make just the color I needed!  I love the turquoise and the wall paper.
DAILY PAINTING #39
Apples and a Duck   6x6 oil














 So I had to try it again. This time my little glass duck had to get into the act. I think it is from the 40s.  Cute little guy.
Apples and Blueberries    6x6   oil
 DAILY PAINTING #40















My beautiful blueberries are getting ripe  so I was out picking them.  They cried out to be included in the next painting!  So here they are.   Ooooo they are good!  The blue cobalt bottle is old.
 DAILY PAINTING #41











Please Don't Eat the Blueberries    6x6   oil
I bought this little chick at the Dollar Store at Easter.  It is fluffy and bobs up and down as it quacks!  I hope it doesn't eat my blueberries!

The blue cup was left over from a trip from my Aussie daughter. 
DAILY PAINTING #42












All these paintings are $95 unframed  $125 framed.