Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Open Studio 2016

Wonderful turn-out for my Open Studio April 23 & 24, 2016
 Greg Frazier and I pose in front of my Daily Paintings display.  The pegboard panels worked very well for displaying the 6"x 6" paintings.
 Here is part of our set-up.  We were resting and waiting for the crowd to show up.  Our weather was good which was a nice change from the last few years with wind and rain.

Greg had some wonderful wood pieces: puzzle boxes, wooden pens, puzzles and other items of fun.  He does such nice work.  I especially like his burl bowls with the abalone inlays.  So pretty!


 Visitors had the opportunity to choose from boxes of unframed paintings and try them out in frames.  I also had matted original work, matted reproductions, paper cranes, and note cards from which to choose.
 Here is one of my visitors choosing a matted original.  She also chose one of my Daily Paintings!


I want to thank all those who helped set up and take down, and store away all my stuff!