Monday, April 1, 2019

Farmer's Market Bouquet with Panpastel



 I bought these lovely flowers at a farmer's market and was amazed how fresh they stayed as I was painting them with my new set of Panpastels.

I worked on a pale blue sanded pastel paper and loved the way the pastel looked on it.


Watch the video to see how I worked this.  This is my first video, so please bear with me on this.  I hope to get better doing this technical stuff.  



First stages of working this painting.

Adding the background,
but I did not like the color and changed it later
.

Final finished piece.  12" x 9" framed with mat under glass. 

I will be bringing this new piece framed to the Stanislaus County Artists Open Studio Tour, April 6/7th, 2019 in Modesto, CA.  We are at #23 on the map.  

$350 framed  Message me if you wish to add this pastel painting to your collection of fine art.