Sunday, August 26, 2018

Cat Portraits

I love cats.  Can't help it.  I have had a cat in my life since I was a child.  But I must admit I have not painted many cats, so I decided it was time to do so!  Here are my latest cat portraits.

"Leo the Cat" 8" x 8"  oils
Leo is my current baby.  He is so sweet and demands lots of attention!

"Blue Eyed Kitten"  8" x 8"  oils
This is my baby kitten we named Lacy.  We called him that because
as a kitten he loved to play with our shoe laces!  We loved him so much,
but sadly, he came down with cancer and we had to put him down.
 But we had 11 wonderful years with him.


"Calico Cat"   8" x 8"  oils
This is a portrait of my kitty named Vickie.  She is so sweet!
She has the most interesting coloring.  We love her to pieces!




"Black and White Beauty"   8" x 8"  oils
I love black and white cats!  This cat has lots of white whiskers
so she is all about those whiskers! 

My new cat paintings are available via Daily Paintworks!  
Click on the DPW link to get more information.