Monday, January 30, 2017

New Flower Paintings on Daily Paintworks

Mums   8" x 10"  oil

Birdbath   12" x 12"  on gallery wrapped canvas
Added today to my 
Daily Paintworks Gallery 
are these two floral paintings.

"Mums" was painted from my mums which decided to bloom.  They were very pretty white until the frost hit them and the tips of each petal turned pale purple.  They were a challenge to paint, but I enjoyed painting them very much.








This painting was painted at my local nursery.  What a fun place to paint!  So many nooks and crannies filled with interesting things to look at.  This birdbath was tucked into one corner and so I set up my easel and painted away.  I really liked the clay bird perched on the edge of the birdbath.


Check out both of these paintings on my Daily Paintworks Gallery 
and on my website at

www.RhettsStudio.com