Wednesday, June 13, 2018

Bunny Paintings

"What's Up Doc?"   5" x 5" acrylics
"Daisy Bunny"   5" x 5"  acrylics
I have been having a ball painting a series of small bunny paintings!  They are only 5" x 5" and I am revisiting acrylics again.  Actually, I wanted the bunny paintings for the Tracy Grand Theatre Art Gallery.  Our due date was only three days away and so I had to do them in acrylics to have them dry in time to bring to the gallery.  

They were so much fun, but a tad frustrating after years of working in oils.  The drying time of acrylics is so fast and the colors keep changing as they dry.  But it is nice to be able to varnish as I went along and also to add thin washes where I needed them. 


"Jack"    5" x 5"  acrylics
So here they are.  They are available at the gallery for $68 each through July 28th, 2018.  You can call the gallery and buy from them and they will ship directly to you.  

Tracy Grand Theatre Center for the Arts
209-831-6278


"Daisy Lunch"  5" x 5"  acrylics










"Looking for Carrots"   5" x 5"  acrylics